Why don’t more businesses use CRM systems?
A Customer Relationship Management System can improve individual performance, increase sales, provide tracking, allow you to test marketing strategies and it is simply a must have if you are managing a sales team.
Yet despite all these benefits (and many more) we found that most business would prefer to soldier on without a CRM. We found the majority just won’t use a CRM because they are so hard to implement and the take up is incredibly is poor.
Chances are you have multiple databases for clients, prospects, documents, and invoices which are virtually impossible to manage. Or are you using humble old Excel to manage lead and prospects? You might even be one of the beleaguered businesses owners who has the majority of their data stored on local PCs which is not only inefficient but highly risky.
All of these strategies might work in the short term (as a stop gap solution) but they cannot give you the support you need to grow your business. And the more your team grows the more your pain grows. Duplicate data, lost records and maybe even a complete sales funnel collapse when a staff member leaves.
To save you from this cycle of ineffective and risky data management we’ve created a CRM which solves the biggest issue you have – EASE OF USE
Here at Pi We believe a CRM system should :
- Be Fast. A quick system response time means more time saved, and you will find PI CRM a pleasure to use rather than waiting long periods for screens to load.
- Easy To Use. A system must be intuitive and predictable. Meaning minimal or no training required for your team members. If something is so complex it can’t be explained in two minutes, then chances are it should be re-engineered. Simplicity equates to user utilization, satisfaction and greater returns for your business.
- Save You Time. A CRM system should save you time, not create you additional work. The interface should be simple (so you don’t get lost in the detail). And you shouldn’t have to type the whole name of a record in order to find it – it makes much more sense to start presenting possible matches as soon as you start typing, naturally the field will narrow the more you type.
- Provide You A Complete Snapshot. CRM Software should provide a complete snapshot of your business instantly including quotes, invoices, documents and all communication (including email history). Having it all in one place means easier management, less lost data and better team cohesion.
- Accommodate casual, temporary and floating staff. Employment conditions are changing, and technology should provide you with flexibility. A system should not restrict you to individual user licences. With Pi CRM the numbers of users can setup is effectively unlimited.
- Always Up To Date. No one should get stuck on a ‘prior version’ of Pi CRM and be barred from recent upgrades and enhancements (that’s insane). With Pi CRM you are always on the current up to date version of the software.
Get Started for Free. You’ve got nothing to lose.
You can get started right now with a fully active Pi CRM account for free. This is not some annoying demo account or a limited free trial but a genuine full account with up to 500 available records. You don’t even need to enter your credit card details.